oOBlack LightOo oOBlack LightOo

FL Studio just like me :D

Hey nice one there!

For FL Studio style the Guitar is quite okay. I am assuming that you use a sample though. Really like the Melody and Drums. But the hats are getting annoying over the time, and the bass synth sounds too loud and overamplifying

But I like it! Good job, keep on.

MisterMonkeyman responds:

Yeah, I agree... I did go a bit overboard with the hats + bass synths :\ but oh well, since i'm using the stupid demo version, nothing can be done about it.

Ty for reviewin :D

WS - It's Only Fair WS - It's Only Fair

trippin

I really like it. It sounds very sampled or made from Loops. Though nice. Makes me feel like on a trip or something. This will be used a lot think. :) Keep on

Make me some Mafia-music please ;)

war-spawn responds:

It was sampled.

:&amp;gt;Wario land Theme:&amp;lt; :>Wario land Theme:<

hehe

this is very enjoyable and feels nice to listen. I think this will be used a lot in Flash movies. Even for loading or waiting scenes ^^

*PUMPIN UP DA SCORE* ;) there you go!

++ The Journey Begins ++ ++ The Journey Begins ++

Very nice

I like the bass most. The melodies are nice and fresh. altough there is a bit dissonance because of the different tuning at the end of the 4th bar wich you didn't respect.

The title fits perfect. Downloadin'

kelwynshade responds:

The bass keeps the whole song together well I think. Thanks.

[Kriz &amp;amp; F-777] - Taken [Kriz & F-777] - Taken

SIMPLY AMAZING

everything fits perfectly together

AWESOME WORK!!!

doubledance flavour doubledance flavour

hey i really like this!

It is very catchy and hypnotic. I like the pads' chords and the glittering FM8 sequence in the background.

Nicely done!

Platifai-Voyage Platifai-Voyage

we know this.

You used some intresting notes, but do not use those arpeggiator presets. nearly everyone of us has already herad them.

Do something intresting on your own - you have the ides for it!

good luck

platifai responds:

thanks for the advice, ill be sure to follow it!

Big Blue ---- F - Zero Big Blue ---- F - Zero

oh my god

This is one of the worst song i've ever heard here. What about drums? Do some bass in there. The FPC u used has some cheap drum kicks as well.

oh and: Do not use the Fuity Slayer. never. this makes your song sound even worse. Try some Sytrus ^^

there you go. i hope so

koopaclock responds:

i would use sytrus, but i only have the express version, so i can only save it by exporting it, and then i cant get back into it. And whats wrong with fruity slayer?

Shards of Glass and Gerbils Shards of Glass and Gerbils

WHAT THE FUCK!!???

These are just fuckng sounds. stadart sounds! omg

diabeticbunniducks responds:

I'm hungry.

Sebby's Super Mario 64 Remix Sebby's Super Mario 64 Remix

Nice work

Nice Work with the diverse instruments. Good work with the bass and Drums. Nice Portamentos on some instruments.

I really like that! nice good job!

Sebby-man responds:

Thanks, I did try to put a twist onto Dire, Dire Docks with different types of instruments. Glad you liked it!